Primary Care Doctors and Physicians - Port Richey & Trinity, FL
Doctors you can talk to and trust!
Dr. Adam Greenfield, D.O.
- Dr. Adam Greenfield, D.O. received his undergraduate degree from University of South Florida, 1987-1991.
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude from Nova Southeastern University in 1996.
- Completed his internship from University Community Hospital in 1997.
- Completed his residency at University Community Hospital in Family Medicine in 1999.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support, CPR
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians, Jan. 2000, recertification 2009
- Board Certified in Worker's Compensation
- Diplomat of American Academy of Pain Management, Feb. 2002
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
A Doctor that loves to heal
As a young gentlemen, Dr. Greenfield was always interested in the sciences, especially Biology. As he developed through his schooling, he volunteered at Nursing Homes and changed his view on life. He found the reason he was put on this earth, to help people, and make a difference in their lives. He realized that we are all equal as individuals and patients should be able to have a fighting chance when they have chronic medical conditions. He believes these conditions can be treated with care and compassion.
Dr. Darren Morris, MD
- Dr. Darren Morris, MD received his undergraduate degree from College of Charleston in South Carolina with a degree in Biochemistry, 1988-1992
- Completed his Doctorate from the Medical University of South Carolina 1993-1997
- Completed his residency at Medical University of South Carolina, "Muse Family Medicine Program" 1997-2000
Making a difference one patient at a time
Dr. Morris has held many titles in his career. He has been a Staff Physician, ER Physician, Asst. ER Director and a Medical Director at the Department of Homeland Security Center.
He has extensive knowledge in acute care as well as normal everyday aches and pains. Along with his expertise in Family Medicine he also has taken a special interest in derma logical issues as well as sports related injuries and rehabilitation. He has traveled quite extensively, growing up in a military family with stops in St. Louis, MO, Alabama and an extended stop in Tokyo Japan
He is an avid hiker, camper, kayaker, mountain biker, auto cross driver and enjoys listening to music.
He believes in "Making a Difference in Patient Lives".